Translate This Site

Get paid To Promote at any Location

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Kick-Ass Kawasaki ZX9R




HI guys! A cousin of mine owns a beasty bike. Recently he repainted the whole thing and amde it look really awesome. When I've ridden it last year...well, it was fast(250 kmph on the autobahn in Germany - rider and pasanger and it would have gone faster...). But since then, he changed the seat, replaced it with a lighter, single person one, bolted on a racing clutch and gearbox (and that is very cool, because stock Kawa gearboxes are known as shitty - personally I never experienced problems on a Kawasaki but, that's what I've heard. Any comments are welcome. Thanks). If last year was fast...I guess now its REALLY FAST. Well it can't be as fast as the 2008 Suzuki Hayabusa but the price differs too...a lot.
The bike is now a fast bike, but with a few more improvements,and a turbo or something it will be a superbike. I hope he will ungrade it because I really love that bike and I would like to write about it again in the future, with better stats.
In the pictures, I have hidden the license plate(S is from SUPERBIKE)...because this can be advertising for him, but it can be negative too, and I don't want to do that.
Anyway, God bless...Germany. For its "no speed limit" signs on the highway. Those parts are my favorite.
Anyway, I think the Kawasaki ZX9r is cool, this one, even cooler. But any opinnions are welcome.
Dry roads, riders!
Peace!

1 comentarii:

Anonymous said...

the zx9r is a great bike. not too sure I like all the stars on this one. I have the same bike and was impressed how much kawasaki motor bike insurance was. for the power I would think you would have to pay more.