Translate This Site

Get paid To Promote at any Location

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Aprilia Shiver SL750

Hey guys.
As you should be aware...free time is not my "thing". So I haven't been able to post any new articlaes lately, but I will come back strong with some cool articles and reviews.
Right now...a short review of the Aprilia Shiver SL750, because life is short...but I will update it later on this day.
It's a good bike, but personally, I don't "love it". Somebody who visited my blog, took my advice and sent em an e-mail with a request. He wants to know more about this Aprilia Shiver SL750. So I will try my best to help him by gathering the most info there is on the Internet to be able to make a good, detailed review.
At the moment, the technical specs:

"The front end is this bike’s strong point. The 43mm USD forks feel solid and transmit plenty of feedback to the rider."

Engine:
The 750cc 90° V-twin is the first Aprilia-built engine. The compression ratio is low at 11:1, and it sports a hydraulic clutch.

Frame:
The frame is an aluminium trellis held together by high tension bolts and reinforced aluminium lateral plates. The swingarm is also aluminium.

Sophisticated riding:
The Shiver uses a sophisticated electronic throttle control system that optimises the opening of the throttle bodies using different parameters: engine rpm, gear selected, speed, temperature, atmospheric pressure and so on.

Suspension:
The 43mm upside-down forks are non-adjustable. The Sachs rear shock is adjustable for preload and rebound damping.

Brakes:
The front gets radial-mounted calipers that bite two 320mm floating discs, while the rear gets a 245mm single disc. Brake lines
are steel braided hoses.

That's a short detail...but more are bound to come later. Thanx for understanding me and...
Dry roads, riders!

2 comentarii:

Anonymous said...

Cool man.... continue it... give us more information about the latest superbike... good job.

Danny Ivanescu said...

Thanks for leaving the comment. I hope you like my work and please come again ;)