Translate This Site

Get paid To Promote at any Location

Monday, October 8, 2007

Cool site!

Hey guys! Even though this content is not related directly to my blog's content, this is not spam. It's just a very cool and useful site, usable for any industry.
Plain, simple, but also very useful. Anytime you want to convert your currency into another one...if you're comparing prices from your country with prices from other countries, or just checking out the daily evolution of the most important international currencies, this site will help you! I am using it pretty often to compare prices for offering a more detailed review of motorcycles.
Check it out! http://xrat.es
And sorry again for not posting for a while, but I've been way too busy for my computera and the Internet...I'll post some cool reviews soon. I am doing research on some bikes right now.
Peace!
Thanks, Danny.

2 comentarii:

Anonymous said...

mai danny puy:X pai sa ne mai scrii ca ne place tare tare de tot site-ul..le dai clasa oricum la toti...keep it up hon'!you're doing a very nice job;)

Anonymous said...

super tare frate!!!!