Translate This Site

Get paid To Promote at any Location

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Promoting your bikes!

Hey guys!
I was surfing the Internet and browsing some motorcycle magazines when it hit me...I've got this idea: if anyone of you guys(yes, even YOU) owns a bike, and feels good about it, likes and loves it more than anything(an exception could be the soulmate, even though in some cases...bikes come first) and maybe has an interesting story to tell, or a crazy thing he did with his bike, and really wanna share the story with other bikers around the world but has no idea HOW to do it, I can HELP!
Just e-mail me some information about your bike, your story and some pictures of your bike and I will review it. If it's suitable for posting, you're close to famous. A lot of people will get to see your bike and your story and probably will laugh with you, cry with you or even learn a bit from your mistakes. But anyway, it will help people, and after all...this is the main reason...to help.

I hope I will get e-mails from you guys and get to colaborate in this.
Peace and...
Dry roads, riders!

2 comentarii:

Anonymous said...

Leck mich am Arsch ist das eine geile Maschinne! Boa...da muss ich noch 20 Jahre sparen um so eine leisten zu können. Gruß R.R.

Danny Ivanescu said...

yes...it's a cool bike.but it comes in a matching price...unfortunately.
Thanks for the comment .
Peace!